Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

Advertisers cannot see which websites I use

cmsc3

Sites I visit on Chrome mean I get unwanted and unsuitable advertisements on newspapers I subscribe. Can Mozilla prevent this from happening?

Sites I visit on Chrome mean I get unwanted and unsuitable advertisements on newspapers I subscribe. Can Mozilla prevent this from happening?

All Replies (1)

Hi

Yes, you can in Firefox. Have a look at this support article for details:

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enhanced-tracking-protection-firefox-desktop

Bia biabia

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.