Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option. Learn More Open tracker blocking 1 ŋuɖoɖo 0 masɔmasɔ sia le wosi 30 views Firefox na Android Tracking protection asked 1 ɣleti si va yi Paul replied 1 ɣleti si va yi sabbs7861 8/19/26, 6:00 PM My account hacked tracker blocking My account hacked tracker blocking Nye ha metu kuxe sia All Replies (1) Paul Moderator Contributor Ga 10 wo ɣetrɔ ga 10:32 8/19/26 Hi I am sorry but I do not understand your question. How can we help you with Firefox for Android? Hi I am sorry but I do not understand your question. How can we help you with Firefox for Android? Bia biabia Nye ha metu kuxe sia You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.