Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla Destek’te Ara

Destek dolandırıcılığından kaçının. Mozilla sizden asla bir telefon numarasını aramanızı, mesaj göndermenizi veya kişisel bilgilerinizi paylaşmanızı istemez. Şüpheli durumları “Kötüye kullanım bildir” seçeneğini kullanarak bildirebilirsiniz.

Daha Fazlasını Öğren
Çözüldü

Design bug

Timur Yaraliev

Hello!

I would like to report a UI display issue in Firefox for Android, version 153.0.4.

In the tab overview, the bottom bar displays the tracker-blocking information in Russian as “заблокировано 6 трекеров” (“6 trackers blocked”). However, the text does not fit in the available space and partially goes behind the three-dot menu button on the right, so the text is cut off.

I have attached a screenshot showing the issue.

Please check the layout and positioning of the bottom bar elements to ensure that the tracker-blocking text is fully visible and does not overlap with the three-dot button.

Thank you!

Hello! I would like to report a UI display issue in Firefox for Android, version 153.0.4. In the tab overview, the bottom bar displays the tracker-blocking information in Russian as “заблокировано 6 трекеров” (“6 trackers blocked”). However, the text does not fit in the available space and partially goes behind the three-dot menu button on the right, so the text is cut off. I have attached a screenshot showing the issue. Please check the layout and positioning of the bottom bar elements to ensure that the tracker-blocking text is fully visible and does not overlap with the three-dot button. Thank you!
Ekli ekran görüntüleri

Tüm Yanıtlar (2)

Hi Timur,

I've reproduced this (in Release, Beta and Nightly too), but I can "overscroll" under the N trackers blocked button. The search button can hide the text, but since you can scroll, you can always click the button, so I don't think there is any issue here.

Regards, Balázs

Seçilen çözüm

Hello, yes, it scrolls down; I didn’t notice that. The problem is rather that, by default, it opens below the buttons located on the left, and I thought it was a bug. Probably, the designer should slightly rework the display of blocked trackers.

Soru sorun

Mesajlara yanıt verebilmek için hesabınıza giriş yapmalısınız. Henüz hesabınız yoksa lütfen yeni bir soru sorun.