Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved Wode archive me

The WidevineCDM plugin has crashed. (on Windows 10)

slo_bern

This is suddenly happening to me on Firefox 92.0 (64-bit) running on Windows 10 21H1. Worked on 9/12, failed consistently starting 9/13, (possibly coinciding with auto-update from FF 91.0.2 to FF 92.0). I'm using WidevineCDM version 4.10.2209.1 to watch Xfinity stream recordings. Have submitted 3 crash reports via FF.

This is suddenly happening to me on Firefox 92.0 (64-bit) running on Windows 10 21H1. Worked on 9/12, failed consistently starting 9/13, (possibly coinciding with auto-update from FF 91.0.2 to FF 92.0). I'm using WidevineCDM version 4.10.2209.1 to watch Xfinity stream recordings. Have submitted 3 crash reports via FF.
Xle ŋuɖoɖo sia le goya me

Ɖɔɖɔɖo si wotia

BTW, It seems I have resolved it on my own, by using a couple of the buttons on the about:support page...

First I cleared the startup cache, restarted FF, and then I Refreshed Firefox.

Hope this helps.

All Replies (3)

If you have submitted crash reports, please post the IDs of one or more recent crash reports that start with "bp-".

  • bp-xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx

You can find the report ID of recent crash reports on the "Help -> More Troubleshooting Information" (about:support) page.

  • click the "All Crash Reports" button on this page to open the about:crashes page and see all crash reports.

Alternatively you can open about:crashes via the location/address bar.

See also:

Apparently some of the submissions failed. Here are a couple that were submitted:

bp-e0c2aeb6-4af5-4f78-bb05-383460210914 bp-6490b038-0de9-4f8c-846c-4b4e20210914

Ɖɔɖɔɖo si wotia

BTW, It seems I have resolved it on my own, by using a couple of the buttons on the about:support page...

First I cleared the startup cache, restarted FF, and then I Refreshed Firefox.

Hope this helps.