Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Wode archive me

Blank/White Page Issue

ben20091

I've used Firefox for years on the same PC and one day Firefox just started only showing a white/blank screen in the browser page no matter what page I try to load.

I've:

- scanned for malware - restarted in safemode - refreshed - cleared the cache - uninstalled and reinstalled

Nothing works. WHAT CAN I DO TO FIX IT???

I've used Firefox for years on the same PC and one day Firefox just started only showing a white/blank screen in the browser page no matter what page I try to load. I've: - scanned for malware - restarted in safemode - refreshed - cleared the cache - uninstalled and reinstalled Nothing works. WHAT CAN I DO TO FIX IT???
Screen ƒe photowo kpe ɖe eŋu

All Replies (3)

Start your Computer in safe mode with network support. Then start Firefox. Try Secure websites. Is the problem still there?

http://encyclopedia2.thefreedictionary.com/Linux+Safe+Mode Starting Any Computer In Safe Mode; Free Online Encyclopedia

Thanks for the suggestion Fred - tried it in safe mode and tried google, youtube etc, still doesn't work..

What can I do?

I called for more help.