Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Wode archive me

How do I Install Android File Transfer App

tdnc4045

To download music files from my mac to my Kindle in need to install The Android File Transfer App how do I do it.

To download music files from my mac to my Kindle in need to install The Android File Transfer App how do I do it.

All Replies (1)

This forum focuses on Mozilla products like Firefox.

For help with other Android apps, you could try a forum specific to Android or your device. I usually use this one:

http://forums.androidcentral.com/

If you use Find on that page, you can jump down to the Amazon-specific forums.