why won't thunderbird accept netscape as an email address?
How can I use my netscape account in Thunderbird?
How can I use my netscape account in Thunderbird?
every folder and saved message that i had from past emails and recent emails have gotten completely wiped out in the middle of the day last friday (10/02/2026)
I apologize for the subject line, but there is no better way to describe the problem.... I've been using Thunderbird for a few months now and it has mostly worked well. … (cytajśo wěcej)
I apologize for the subject line, but there is no better way to describe the problem....
I've been using Thunderbird for a few months now and it has mostly worked well. Then this afternoon I was reading my mail in the Unified Inbox and I noticed something very odd. I had a number of emails showing in the header list with the same "From" and various subject lines. On the face of it, that wouldn't describe any weird behavior except that I noticed the subject lines absolutely didn't match the "From" information.
As I would go to read these emails, the email itself would be correct in the preview pane -- including showing the correct sender name and email -- but the "From" information in the header list pane would still be wrong.
I'm sorry that I can't post a screenshot to make this more clear because there is just too much personal information on screen. But these emails are from several different senders, received by several different email accounts. Everything is correct except that the "From" shown in the header pane is wrong. This is very obvious to me because I normally run entirely in the Unified Inbox with the emails sorted by the "From" information
One example is an email that is actually from "U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs <do-not-reply@notifications.va.gov>" which Thunderbird displays correctly in the preview pane (where I usually read my emails) and if I open the email itself, but the header pane says this email is From "Prepper-co <joshua@prepper-co.com>"
Another example is an email that is actually from "USPS Customer Support <uspscustomersupport@usps.gov>" but the header pane says it is from "Rainier Arms <sales@rainierarms.com" < p></sales@rainierarms.com">
These two examples were received in different email accounts that aren't even on the same server. I have other emails from these same senders that are shown correctly
I found this problem while using 150.0 (64-bit), which said 150.0.1 was available, so I restarted Thunderbird and it updated to 150.0.1 (64-bit) but the problem is the same.
Tell me how to fix Thunderbird showing messages not read even after I have opened them and read them.
I like to keep my inbox empty. Generally archive and delete (having dealt with the email) work well. However occasionally it is useful to delay them by a day, a week, a… (cytajśo wěcej)
I like to keep my inbox empty. Generally archive and delete (having dealt with the email) work well. However occasionally it is useful to delay them by a day, a week, a month... Please add this feature. It was in my old email client!
Otherwise I am loving Thunderbird!
I have a POP3 account which will not download new emails. The indication is there are no new emails. I can access the email account through gmail and there are many new e… (cytajśo wěcej)
I have a POP3 account which will not download new emails. The indication is there are no new emails. I can access the email account through gmail and there are many new emails. I have checked password. I have gone through the re-indexing procedure and all other possible solutions I could find. I did find some information about Java and incidentally, there was a Java update on the day my emails began to fail, 8-16-2026. I found this error message, but I don't know how or if I can fix this: module is not a constructor ExtensionCommon.sys.mjs:1679:15
asyncGetAPI resource://gre/modules/ExtensionCommon.sys.mjs:1679 AsyncFunctionNext self-hosted:780
Thank you for any help you might provide. Please email to [redacted email from community support forum]
find archived files in gmail
When replying to an email, I type the first line of text in the text field and then paragraph (carriage return) using the ENTER key. This causes the first line of text t… (cytajśo wěcej)
When replying to an email, I type the first line of text in the text field and then paragraph (carriage return) using the ENTER key. This causes the first line of text to disappear. This has been happening all day today, several times. Closing and reopening Thunderbird does not solve the problem. Rebooting the device does not solve the problem.
Bonjour. Plusieurs onglets correspondant aux messages ouverts dans thunderbird se sont fermés brusquement. Je voudrais savoir comment les réouvrir. Merci de votre aide. … (cytajśo wěcej)
Bonjour. Plusieurs onglets correspondant aux messages ouverts dans thunderbird se sont fermés brusquement. Je voudrais savoir comment les réouvrir. Merci de votre aide.
I added my Netzero account to Thunderbird for Android but my folders didn't download and I can't add new folders. I can with my Yahoo account.
I cannot find the appropriate button
Using Outlook - this morning received the following email: I just clicked on it to copy to send to you and it disappeared. It was a thank you for applying to a job. I did… (cytajśo wěcej)
Using Outlook - this morning received the following email: I just clicked on it to copy to send to you and it disappeared. It was a thank you for applying to a job. I did not do so. I am not sure what this is all about. The dark web has my email address?? Appreciate any thoughts. Thanks.
I used to be able to access the content in my folders and copy to paste to another action. Now all it does is enlarge the content and switch back and forth but won't copy… (cytajśo wěcej)
I used to be able to access the content in my folders and copy to paste to another action. Now all it does is enlarge the content and switch back and forth but won't copy.
Thunderbird 156 and 157 resassigns deleted folder from Outlook to name Trash. Because user cannot rename it back to deleted user ends up with 2 Trash folders. I reported … (cytajśo wěcej)
Thunderbird 156 and 157 resassigns deleted folder from Outlook to name Trash.
Because user cannot rename it back to deleted user ends up with 2 Trash folders.
I reported this earlier but never got any fix nor help.
Within the past day or so, which means 7-18-26 or later, some of my email messages on thunderbird for my pc have a "From" description that is not correct. I look at the m… (cytajśo wěcej)
Within the past day or so, which means 7-18-26 or later, some of my email messages on thunderbird for my pc have a "From" description that is not correct. I look at the messages, and the "From" is entirely different than the "From" description when looking at the email message list. I have never encountered this problem before. I'm using thunderbird 152.0.1 64-bit on my pc.
Hi, It would be great if you could see on an email thread not only what a person writes you but also the answers you have made. Is it possible? Thanks … (cytajśo wěcej)
Hi, It would be great if you could see on an email thread not only what a person writes you but also the answers you have made.
Is it possible?
Thanks
I can no longer copy and paste from email
Hola. A ver si alguien me puede aclarar la duda. Al configurar una cuenta de correo de Movistar, se me piden uno parámetros, pero no la contraseña de la cuenta en cuestió… (cytajśo wěcej)
Hola. A ver si alguien me puede aclarar la duda. Al configurar una cuenta de correo de Movistar, se me piden uno parámetros, pero no la contraseña de la cuenta en cuestión. Lógicamente, no puedo configurarla. ¿Por que no se pide que introduzca ese dato tan importante? Por favor, ayuda. Gracias. Un saludo.
Adjunto captura de pantallas con los parámetros que se solicitan para configurar la cuenta.
when I go to get my email, it says I have 7 messages. Then a message pops up saying timed out and cannot download my messages. It has worked for all the years I have… (cytajśo wěcej)
when I go to get my email, it says I have 7 messages. Then a message pops up saying timed out and cannot download my messages. It has worked for all the years I have used Thunderbird. What can I do?
I have set up rules to move messages from the inbox to saved folders. There are some messages which remained in the Inbox and I have read but not moved to saved folders. … (cytajśo wěcej)
I have set up rules to move messages from the inbox to saved folders. There are some messages which remained in the Inbox and I have read but not moved to saved folders. There are other read messages which remain in the Inbox. The count of messages in the Inbox (and all folders as well) does not match the number of messages displayed. I am attaching a screenshot showing there are 2 messages displayed in my Inbox, but showing a count of 7 messages. I know there is at least one of the "missing" messages which I need to move manually to another folder, but how do I see those "missing" messages?