Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Wócynjony

Follow up feature

wallwork.richard

I like to keep my inbox empty. Generally archive and delete (having dealt with the email) work well. However occasionally it is useful to delay them by a day, a week, a month... Please add this feature. It was in my old email client!

Otherwise I am loving Thunderbird!

I like to keep my inbox empty. Generally archive and delete (having dealt with the email) work well. However occasionally it is useful to delay them by a day, a week, a month... Please add this feature. It was in my old email client! Otherwise I am loving Thunderbird!

Wšykne wótegrona (1)

Hi Richard. Ideas/Suggestions are best submitted at https://connect.mozilla.org/t5/ideas/idb-p/ideas/label-name/thunderbird

Thanks

Stajśo pšašanje

Musyśo se pla swójogo konta pśizjawiś, aby na pśinoski wótegronił. Pšosym stajśo pšašanje, jolic hyšći njamaśo wužywaŕske konto.