Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Toś ta nitka jo se archiwěrowała. Pšosym stajśo nowe pšašanje, joli trjebaśo pomoc.
Archiwěrowany

Crash!! help!!

yousefs

hi, Firefox actually is a super browser fast, simple, and very stable. but my problem is when I minimize Firefox and open it , it crashes, for the first tew seconds it shows you tye content and then everything goes black expect the notification bar after that the android tells me that Firefox crashed and I click "force close" I have Sony Xperia u with android gingerbread 2.3

hi, Firefox actually is a super browser fast, simple, and very stable. but my problem is when I minimize Firefox and open it , it crashes, for the first tew seconds it shows you tye content and then everything goes black expect the notification bar after that the android tells me that Firefox crashed and I click "force close" I have Sony Xperia u with android gingerbread 2.3

Wšykne wótegrona (1)

Could your try with Beta version..


Type about:crashes in Address bar and provide the crash ID starting with "bp-"