Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Toś ta nitka jo se archiwěrowała. Pšosym stajśo nowe pšašanje, joli trjebaśo pomoc.
Rozwězany Archiwěrowany

Firefox 89 keeps crashing on Android

faelv

After I updated Firefox on Android to version 89, at random times it crashes when I open it and nothing works excepts reinstalling it (Android says it's crashing continuously and the only thing I see after is the crash reporter). Problem is that everytime it happens I lost my collections and settings (those seems not to be synced like bookmarks).

I suspect its related to sync, I currently have 3 devices in sync, a linux desktop, an android 5 phone and an android 9 phone (I consider it the main firefox for me). It started after updating both the phones and the desktop to 89.

Firefox: 89 Android: 9 Device: Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2

After I updated Firefox on Android to version 89, at random times it crashes when I open it and nothing works excepts reinstalling it (Android says it's crashing continuously and the only thing I see after is the crash reporter). Problem is that everytime it happens I lost my collections and settings (those seems not to be synced like bookmarks). I suspect its related to sync, I currently have 3 devices in sync, a linux desktop, an android 5 phone and an android 9 phone (I consider it the main firefox for me). It started after updating both the phones and the desktop to 89. Firefox: 89 Android: 9 Device: Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2

Wšykne wótegrona (2)

Wubrane rozwězanje

Looks like I found what was the problem: disable tab syncing and set tabs to be closed manually in settings. Let's see if it survives a couple more days.

Ok, thank you for the update.