Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Toś ta nitka jo se archiwěrowała. Pšosym stajśo nowe pšašanje, joli trjebaśo pomoc.
Archiwěrowany

Can't minimize the browser on Android 2.3

bitse

hi am using Android 2.3 OS on Xperia U mobile. Every time while doing online transaction I need to generate password from another application so I need to minimize the browser and then open again. Here problem is when I click home button to minimize and open it again means, its refreshing page again. so I can't do transaction. kindly do dome fix for this issue ASAP.

hi am using Android 2.3 OS on Xperia U mobile. Every time while doing online transaction I need to generate password from another application so I need to minimize the browser and then open again. Here problem is when I click home button to minimize and open it again means, its refreshing page again. so I can't do transaction. kindly do dome fix for this issue ASAP.

Wšykne wótegrona (1)

Please use the Suggestion Box.