Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Toś ta nitka jo se archiwěrowała. Pšosym stajśo nowe pšašanje, joli trjebaśo pomoc.
Archiwěrowany

Can't play you tube and other videos. Have re-installed Adobe Flash player without success. I am also unable to even see the link to audio replay on which is

mbeilby

Can't play you tube and other videos with Firefox. Have re-installed Adobe Flash player without success. I can play you tube videos using Internet Explorer.

I am also unable to even see the link to audio replay on Capitol Pressroom archives. The same link is visible and functional on Internet Explorer.

Can't play you tube and other videos with Firefox. Have re-installed Adobe Flash player without success. I can play you tube videos using Internet Explorer. I am also unable to even see the link to audio replay on Capitol Pressroom archives. The same link is visible and functional on Internet Explorer.

Wšykne wótegrona (1)

There are some compatibility issues between the latest Flash player and some Firefox add-ons or settings. Could you see whether anything in this article helps: Flash 11.3 doesn't load video in Firefox.