Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Toś ta nitka jo se archiwěrowała. Pšosym stajśo nowe pšašanje, joli trjebaśo pomoc.
Rozwězany Archiwěrowany

I'm not able to view video content in Firefox from any website.

eddietwohig

When trying to view video content on youtube I get the following message. "An error occured. Please try again later". Other website simply do not load the video clip.

When trying to view video content on youtube I get the following message. "An error occured. Please try again later". Other website simply do not load the video clip.

Wšykne wótegrona (1)

Wubrane rozwězanje

hello eddie, this is likely a problem in connection with the recent update of adobe's flash plugin, please refer to the following article for common solutions: Flash 11.3 doesn't load video in Firefox