Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Toś ta nitka jo se archiwěrowała. Pšosym stajśo nowe pšašanje, joli trjebaśo pomoc.
Rozwězany Archiwěrowany

Is it true that FireFox is no longer supporting Win2K?

ACS18

I received a message, purportedly from Firefox, that Win2K is no longer supported. Is this true? If it is true, can I continue to use FireFox under Win2K? What are the possible vulnerabilities? I access the internet through a wireless router which has a firewall. Thanks.

I received a message, purportedly from Firefox, that Win2K is no longer supported. Is this true? If it is true, can I continue to use FireFox under Win2K? What are the possible vulnerabilities? I access the internet through a wireless router which has a firewall. Thanks.
Toś to wótegrono w konteksće cytaś

Wubrane rozwězanje

Yes, if you install service pack 3 in Windows XP.

See:

Wšykne wótegrona (3)

Thanks, the article was helpful. I do not want to upgrade to Windows 7, but Win/XP is an option for me. Will FireFox be compatible with Win/XP?

Also: if I continue to use FireFox with Win/2K, what is my exposure? I access the internet through a wireless router which has a firewall. Thanks.

Wubrane rozwězanje

Yes, if you install service pack 3 in Windows XP.

See: