Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Toś ta nitka jo se archiwěrowała. Pšosym stajśo nowe pšašanje, joli trjebaśo pomoc.
Archiwěrowany

How do I allow a trusted website to redirect to another page without having to give my permission?

Lou Perniciaro

Whenever I open my bank's homepage and sign in, a window opens asking me for permission to redirect to another page. How do I get that to be allowed without having to manually key it in for trusted websites?

Whenever I open my bank's homepage and sign in, a window opens asking me for permission to redirect to another page. How do I get that to be allowed without having to manually key it in for trusted websites?

Wšykne wótegrona (2)

Options > General - Accessibility = Warn me when web sites try to redirect or reload the page = un-check that preference

The setting in "Tools > Options > Advanced > General" is meant as an accessibility feature, as you can see by the label of that section, so that people with disabilities or people who use screen readers do not get confused and is not meant as a safety protection to stop redirecting.
That means that it is all or nothing.

See also:


Wót cor-el změnjony