Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Wócynjony

Can't upload files to Thundermail Send. Desktop send integration missing

thefute

I'm trying to upload less than a gigabyte of images to my send storage but am getting the following error: "you don't have the key to decrypt this container"

This is my own storage space.. I've already generated my own key. Why would it be saying this? I see there is also supposedly an option to upload/share files via send natively in thunderbird via a dropdown menu from the "attach" menu, as show here in the list of features. However, this option doesn't appear in my thundermail. Yes, I've installed the Thunderbird pro addon.

What is happening...

I'm trying to upload less than a gigabyte of images to my send storage but am getting the following error: "you don't have the key to decrypt this container" This is my own storage space.. I've already generated my own key. Why would it be saying this? I see there is also supposedly an option to upload/share files via send natively in thunderbird via a dropdown menu from the "attach" menu, as show [https://www.tb.pro/en-US/send/ here] in the list of features. However, this option doesn't appear in my thundermail. Yes, I've installed the Thunderbird pro addon. What is happening...

Wšykne wótegrona (1)

Hi! We're sorry you're having issues with Send.

As a per-requisite, you need to use Thunderbird v153 or higher. Send comes built-in, you just need to log into your Thundermail account via the hamburger menu. Once you do that you can try to upload normally, it may ask for your passphrase but if you set this up before you can enter your passphrase and continue uploading.

Please make sure you uninstall Thunderbird Pro add-on, this add-on as it is outdated and we no longer support it.

If you continue to have this issue, please go to the Security & Privacy page and click Reset encryption key. This should fix the problem altogether

Let us know how it goes!

Stajśo pšašanje

Musyśo se pla swójogo konta pśizjawiś, aby na pśinoski wótegronił. Pšosym stajśo pšašanje, jolic hyšći njamaśo wužywaŕske konto.