Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Vyhľadajte odpoveď

Vyhnite sa podvodom s podporou. Nikdy vás nebudeme žiadať, aby ste zavolali alebo poslali SMS na telefónne číslo alebo zdieľali osobné informácie. Nahláste prosím podozrivú aktivitu použitím voľby “Nahlásiť zneužitie”.

Ďalšie informácie
Archivované

Delivery Status Notification not working after update

gaplumber

I use Thunderbird. If I am sending an email to an email address for the first time, I will use the "DELIVERY STATUS NOTIFICATION" under OPTIONS for the email to ensure I have the correct email address. It has worked 99.9% of the time. The comment I read in the HELP area about "MOST SERVERS DON'T HAVE THIS FEATURE TURNED ON" just does NOT seem to be the case. Now however, the feature is no longer working. My Thunderbird recently updated to 45.7.0. That's when this feature stopped working. HELP! I need my notifications!!!

I use Thunderbird. If I am sending an email to an email address for the first time, I will use the "DELIVERY STATUS NOTIFICATION" under OPTIONS for the email to ensure I have the correct email address. It has worked 99.9% of the time. The comment I read in the HELP area about "MOST SERVERS DON'T HAVE THIS FEATURE TURNED ON" just does NOT seem to be the case. Now however, the feature is no longer working. My Thunderbird recently updated to 45.7.0. That's when this feature stopped working. HELP! I need my notifications!!!

Všetky odpovede (1)

I have to say that I have never seen DSN working, apart from with messages between myself and family members who all have accounts on one particular server.