Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Rozwězany Blokěrowany

Suspicious activity detected

SuMo Bot

Hey I received an email about suspicious activity I am just curious how to know what was the activity?

Thanks

Hey I received an email about suspicious activity I am just curious how to know what was the activity? Thanks

Wšykne wótegrona (2)

How would anyone here know :) ?

You would have to check out any info on the email and provide some detail . .

Wót James změnjony

Wubrane rozwězanje

2Pz said

Hey I received an email about suspicious activity I am just curious how to know what was the activity? Thanks

Are you referring to your Mozilla Account?

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/suspicious-activity-my-firefox-account

This question has been locked because the original author has deleted their account. While you can no longer post new replies, the existing content remains available for reference.