Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Rozwězany

I only want pinned shortcuts on homepage

Tim

My homepage, which I do allow shortcuts on do have my pinned shortcuts, but also shortcuts that are not pinned (basically sites in my history), and I don't want those sites to show up as shortcuts

My homepage, which I do allow shortcuts on do have my pinned shortcuts, but also shortcuts that are not pinned (basically sites in my history), and I don't want those sites to show up as shortcuts

Wšykne wótegrona (2)

Wubrane rozwězanje

Never mind I just saw where this is not possible. Any "unused slots" (meaning placeholders that do not contain a pinned shortcut) will automatically populate with a site in your history and there is no way to adjust that

Hi Tim,

Thank you so much for coming back to this thread to share your solution and marking it as the answer! By doing this, you're not only resolving your own issue but also helping others who might run into the same problem. We really appreciate it!

Stajśo pšašanje

Musyśo se pla swójogo konta pśizjawiś, aby na pśinoski wótegronił. Pšosym stajśo pšašanje, jolic hyšći njamaśo wužywaŕske konto.