Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Rozwězany

There is an error when I want to install a theme.

Niikash.52

When I want to install a theme for my firefox there is an error which says:"Installation aborted because the add-on appears to be corrupt." And because of this error I cannot install any theme. Please help. Thank you...

When I want to install a theme for my firefox there is an error which says:"Installation aborted because the add-on appears to be corrupt." And because of this error I cannot install any theme. Please help. Thank you...

Wšykne wótegrona (2)

Wubrane rozwězanje

That's because your Firefox version has been released in 2023. We've changed the root certificate in 2025. Try to update to 115.41.0 ESR.

Thank you. My problem is solved.

Stajśo pšašanje

Musyśo se pla swójogo konta pśizjawiś, aby na pśinoski wótegronił. Pšosym stajśo pšašanje, jolic hyšći njamaśo wužywaŕske konto.