Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Rozwězany

Which British English diction is included in flatpak thunderbird

rob293

I am migrating from thunderbird flatpak to thunderbird linux repository and the British English dictionary, which is included in the flatpak version, isn't included in the linux repo version.

I can see there are two different British English dictionaries in the "dictionary and language packs" page.

Please can anyone help and tell me which British English dictionary is included in the flatpak thunderbird? I would like to use it with the linux repo version, I like that dictionary.

I am migrating from thunderbird flatpak to thunderbird linux repository and the British English dictionary, which is included in the flatpak version, isn't included in the linux repo version. I can see there are two different British English dictionaries in the "dictionary and language packs" page. Please can anyone help and tell me which British English dictionary is included in the flatpak thunderbird? I would like to use it with the linux repo version, I like that dictionary.

Wšykne wótegrona (2)

Wubrane rozwězanje

I don't know the answer to your question, but as you note, there are only two listed here:

https://addons.thunderbird.net/en-US/thunderbird/language-tools/

Maybe just install both and compare? You might recognize the one you like.

Great idea, I think that is the best way forward. I have got one installed and comparing against the on bundled with flatpak thunderbird.

Stajśo pšašanje

Musyśo se pla swójogo konta pśizjawiś, aby na pśinoski wótegronił. Pšosym stajśo pšašanje, jolic hyšći njamaśo wužywaŕske konto.