Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Wócynjony

Still not sure I’m syncing my fire fox info--help me figure it out

C Silas

I get no confirmation or status advisory that my fire fox sync is proceeding properly between my windows laptop and my iPhone 15 ProMax

I get no confirmation or status advisory that my fire fox sync is proceeding properly between my windows laptop and my iPhone 15 ProMax

Wšykne wótegrona (1)

Hi Silas,

On iOS, you can check under your Mozilla account name to find out when was Firefox synced last time. You can check the attached screenshot for your reference.

Stajśo pšašanje

Musyśo se pla swójogo konta pśizjawiś, aby na pśinoski wótegronił. Pšosym stajśo pšašanje, jolic hyšći njamaśo wužywaŕske konto.