Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Toś ta nitka jo se archiwěrowała. Pšosym stajśo nowe pšašanje, joli trjebaśo pomoc.
Archiwěrowany

Thunderbird Address book inport

Windshadow

Address book import is not working after I import it. It says I have 516 contacts. All I see are big grey dots but no information inside them.

I'm exporting from Classic Outlook (2016) in .CSV format.
Address book import is not working after I import it. It says I have 516 contacts. All I see are big grey dots but no information inside them. I'm exporting from Classic Outlook (2016) in .CSV format.
Pśipowjesone fota wobrazowki

Wšykne wótegrona (2)

Try this:

  1. delete the invalid addresses for a fresh start
  2. enter one good email address with fields you normally use into thunderbird' addressbook
  3. click the three dots to the right of addressbook name and export in csv format. This will be your template
  4. open that export into a spreadsheet program
  5. note the top row. this shows the columns as thunderbird expects them to be
  6. open your exported outlook csv into spreadsheet and adjust columns to match, including the top row.
  7. save as csv
  8. import into thunderbird

Note: the import process does allow for manually adjusting columns during the import, but this is easier.

Windshadow30, did this work for you?