Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

ابحث في الدعم

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved المُؤرشفة

I lost all my contacts in Address Book

hschaars

I imported contacts from Yahoo to my Apple contacts and now there are no contacts in my address book in Thunderbird. It's completely empty. How would I import my contacts from Apple contacts to Thunderbird address book?

I imported contacts from Yahoo to my Apple contacts and now there are no contacts in my address book in Thunderbird. It's completely empty. How would I import my contacts from Apple contacts to Thunderbird address book?

All Replies (2)

("File -> Use Mac OS X Address Book"

There is also a mac security setting I saw discussed on the apple support forums, but I do not recall what it is.

الحل المُختار

I don't know what I did, but all my contacts are back. I probably rebooted the computer.