Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Toś ta nitka jo se archiwěrowała. Pšosym stajśo nowe pšašanje, joli trjebaśo pomoc.
Archiwěrowany

What is External Download Manager?

nozdormus

Hi. I use Firefox for Android. In settings, there is an option called "external download manager" (an approximate translation from my language; framed on the screenshot anyway). And I can't resolve the difference whether I turn it on or not. What does this affect? Thanks in advance!

Hi. I use Firefox for Android. In settings, there is an option called "external download manager" (an approximate translation from my language; framed on the screenshot anyway). And I can't resolve the difference whether I turn it on or not. What does this affect? Thanks in advance!
Pśipowjesone fota wobrazowki

Wšykne wótegrona (2)

You need to have external download app installed on your phone to use it.

TyDraniu said

You need to have external download app installed on your phone to use it.

Is there a specific external download manager that integrates with firefox android better than the rest?