Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Toś ta nitka jo se archiwěrowała. Pšosym stajśo nowe pšašanje, joli trjebaśo pomoc.
Archiwěrowany

How do I set download location?

Melkor97

ive read the other questions of this kind, but when I do find the browser.download in about:config, it asks me to set a value. What value shouls I set to make the download location my external sd card?

ive read the other questions of this kind, but when I do find the browser.download in about:config, it asks me to set a value. What value shouls I set to make the download location my external sd card?

Wšykne wótegrona (3)

This is not currently possible in firefox for Android.

(Mod Note, this is a Firefox for Android question, not Desktop)

Wót user633449 změnjony