Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Toś ta nitka jo se archiwěrowała. Pšosym stajśo nowe pšašanje, joli trjebaśo pomoc.
Archiwěrowany

video calling is not supported on this browser

rickpike2008

I have always used facebook messenger to video chat with friends, however suddenly it says tis facility is not supported by this browser. Do I have to leave firefox to find a browser that works?

I see that other people have raised this point,but there does not seem to be a response from firefox.

I have always used facebook messenger to video chat with friends, however suddenly it says tis facility is not supported by this browser. Do I have to leave firefox to find a browser that works? I see that other people have raised this point,but there does not seem to be a response from firefox.

Wšykne wótegrona (3)

FB has made a decision, now you need to make a decision. Leave Firefox because of 1 site or just work around the intentional issue.

Good Luck.

Wót jonzn4SUSE změnjony

Any suggestions of how to work round the issue, other than using a different browser for facebook?

I don't do social media, but would suggest to use whatever browser gets the job done. I'm a long time user of Firefox, but at work it cannot compete with the tab grouping and window naming options that Chrome has. I never user Firefox at work and Chrome is not installed on Linux at home.