Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Toś ta nitka jo se archiwěrowała. Pšosym stajśo nowe pšašanje, joli trjebaśo pomoc.
Archiwěrowany

can't add search engine as home page

rgsamford

When I go into settings and want to add a search engine as my home page it won't let me add yahoo as my home page in settings. I put https://www.yahoo.com in the URL part of the settings and on Android and it will not let me add it in the settings of Mozilla app. Thanks Graham

When I go into settings and want to add a search engine as my home page it won't let me add yahoo as my home page in settings. I put https://www.yahoo.com in the URL part of the settings and on Android and it will not let me add it in the settings of Mozilla app. Thanks Graham

Wšykne wótegrona (1)

Hi Graham

Trying using:

https://uk.search.yahoo.com/search?p=%s

Does this work?