Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Toś ta nitka jo se archiwěrowała. Pšosym stajśo nowe pšašanje, joli trjebaśo pomoc.
Archiwěrowany

How do I synch Collections between all my mobile android devices.

T.D

How do I synch Collections between all my mobile android devices? [I'm not using desktop now.] I have different Collections on each of my 2 tablets and my mobile phone. I would like to aggregate them unless there's a limit to how many Collections are allowed on a device's Firefox Homepage. thx!

How do I synch Collections between all my mobile android devices? [I'm not using desktop now.] I have different Collections on each of my 2 tablets and my mobile phone. I would like to aggregate them unless there's a limit to how many Collections are allowed on a device's Firefox Homepage. thx!

Wšykne wótegrona (1)

Hi

It is currently not possible to sync Collections, but you can use the "share" icon on the Collection to send it to Firefox on another device.