Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Toś ta nitka jo se archiwěrowała. Pšosym stajśo nowe pšašanje, joli trjebaśo pomoc.
Archiwěrowany

Can't import or restore backups into a new profile

kalkin

Following a Mac rebuild, I decided to use a different e-mail for my Firefox profile, then tried to move all my bookmarks over. I tried both backup and HTML export from my old profile (on a separate machine, copied to the rebuilt machine) but restore from that file failed ("Unable to process the backup file.") and the HTML import seemingly did nothing - the operation completed without error but nothing changed. Any suggestion on how to get the bookmarks moved over?

Following a Mac rebuild, I decided to use a different e-mail for my Firefox profile, then tried to move all my bookmarks over. I tried both backup and HTML export from my old profile (on a separate machine, copied to the rebuilt machine) but restore from that file failed ("Unable to process the backup file.") and the HTML import seemingly did nothing - the operation completed without error but nothing changed. Any suggestion on how to get the bookmarks moved over?

Wšykne wótegrona (1)