Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Toś ta nitka jo se zacyniła a archiwěrowała. Pšosym stajśo nowe pšašanje, joli trjebaśo pomoc.
Blokěrowany Archiwěrowany

I deleted my gmail account, but Thundebird still prompt me the Google auth window

SuMo Bot

Hello everyone!

I have a little problem, I hope you can help me in this. I had a Google account in my Thunderbird client, what I would like to remove completely. I went to the Account Settings and deleted the account, and in the Calendar tab I removed all Calendars which were connected to this account. Now, somehow Thunderbird keeps prompt about every half an hour me with the Google's "Enter credentials" authentication window... What should I remove in the application, to remove completely this gmail account? What I miss? :/

Thank you!

Hello everyone! I have a little problem, I hope you can help me in this. I had a Google account in my Thunderbird client, what I would like to remove completely. I went to the Account Settings and deleted the account, and in the Calendar tab I removed all Calendars which were connected to this account. Now, somehow Thunderbird keeps prompt about every half an hour me with the Google's "Enter credentials" authentication window... What should I remove in the application, to remove completely this gmail account? What I miss? :/ Thank you!

Wšykne wótegrona (1)

Do you still have an address book for Google Contacts?

This question has been locked because the original author has deleted their account. While you can no longer post new replies, the existing content remains available for reference.