Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Toś ta nitka jo se archiwěrowała. Pšosym stajśo nowe pšašanje, joli trjebaśo pomoc.
Rozwězany Archiwěrowany

Provider for google calendar, 2-step verification keeps prompting for the google web password auth every time I start TB

jakub5

Hi, I've recently switched to TB. I installed "Provider for google calendar" in order to expect the calendar connection to google, but unfortunately the plugin keeps me prompting for the password via launching external window with google account login and requesting permissions every time I start TB.

Windows 10 clean installation / Thunderbird 78.11.0 Gmail account, 2FA enabled, OAUTH2 enabled with gmail 16password.

Any ideas how to use google calendar without having the issue above?

Thank you

Hi, I've recently switched to TB. I installed "Provider for google calendar" in order to expect the calendar connection to google, but unfortunately the plugin keeps me prompting for the password via launching external window with google account login and requesting permissions every time I start TB. Windows 10 clean installation / Thunderbird 78.11.0 Gmail account, 2FA enabled, OAUTH2 enabled with gmail 16password. Any ideas how to use google calendar without having the issue above? Thank you

Wšykne wótegrona (1)

Wubrane rozwězanje