Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Toś ta nitka jo se archiwěrowała. Pšosym stajśo nowe pšašanje, joli trjebaśo pomoc.
Rozwězany Archiwěrowany

How do I permanently get rid of a theme make on Firefox Color?

woodrackets

Firefox makes it way too hard to find this 'ask a Q' page.

I began using Firefox Color & made a theme. Now I cannot change it. I went back to Firefox Color, selected the theme I made & deleted it but every time I open Firefox that theme comes back. I want to use—and make stick—the theme I have collected in Add-ons. How do I get rid of that annoying theme made on Firefox Color. (No, the new annoying theme does not show up in Settings >> Themes.)

woodrackets@yahoo.com

Firefox Color https://color.firefox.com/?theme=XQAAAAI1AQAAAAAAAABBqYhm849SC...

Firefox makes it way too hard to find this 'ask a Q' page. I began using Firefox Color & made a theme. Now I cannot change it. I went back to Firefox Color, selected the theme I made & deleted it but every time I open Firefox that theme comes back. I want to use—and make stick—the theme I have collected in Add-ons. How do I get rid of that annoying theme made on Firefox Color. (No, the new annoying theme does not show up in Settings >> Themes.) woodrackets@yahoo.com Firefox Color [https://color.firefox.com/?theme=XQAAAAI1AQAAAAAAAABBqYhm849SCia2CaaEGccwS-xNKlhY5n_x6MlykchW7B_lHZUZjnsn2vFSOfYqPjCg2Qur4ZRcj_HVfqx-g_vn8l3tn5IGNg_JJeF6wA-UkIAIFrbdm7yol-DW5fCTtB2ZiJwupPW5PQkc4LCEMirGcv19jnIxknOKo3fHCxMhI5iTlPpBGB_r1kq4_ClXX29d4EmmNeQpepmjqTJPe8e8BezcBK8wbnwYkHdGGxfHyeYXCAH0gW22yAmq3qh8i7EPdXQgZbWhf_vYFWA]
Pśipowjesone fota wobrazowki

Wšykne wótegrona (3)

You have to deactivate Firefox color add-on.

Wubrane rozwězanje

I hit that Deactivate button again & again; however, when I restart F there's the unwanted theme.

Ah! I didn't know there was an add-on. OK. I turned it off & all's well.

Thank you.