Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Toś ta nitka jo se archiwěrowała. Pšosym stajśo nowe pšašanje, joli trjebaśo pomoc.
Archiwěrowany

Firefox and Audible.com

seschreiber

Hi all, For years, I have used Firefox to download audiobooks from Audible.com. I go to Audible.com, open my library, click download, and then a pop up shows the .aax file I'm going to download. The problem - In the past week, the pop up window now shows that I'm about to download a .mp4 file. That doesn't play nice with Apple Books or my iPhone. I've called Audible several times, but they haven't been able to help. If I use Safari, the .aax file is downloaded correctly. This is a Firefox issue. Any ideas here?

Thanks for your time and help! --Scott

Hi all, For years, I have used Firefox to download audiobooks from Audible.com. I go to Audible.com, open my library, click download, and then a pop up shows the .aax file I'm going to download. The problem - In the past week, the pop up window now shows that I'm about to download a .mp4 file. That doesn't play nice with Apple Books or my iPhone. I've called Audible several times, but they haven't been able to help. If I use Safari, the .aax file is downloaded correctly. This is a Firefox issue. Any ideas here? Thanks for your time and help! --Scott

Wšykne wótegrona (1)

Does my reply in this thread work for you ?