Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Toś ta nitka jo se archiwěrowała. Pšosym stajśo nowe pšašanje, joli trjebaśo pomoc.
Archiwěrowany

Some suggestions for future firefox features

Đức Nguyễn

Hi. I'm a Firefox Android user. My Firefox version is 87. I want to suggest some good features for better Firefox surfing experience. Those are homepage buttons, availability of Firefox themes from Firefox Addon Store for Android, improvement of Firefox memory usage. Hope Firefox devs will consider adding those features in order to make Firefox better. Thanks for reading my suggestions!

Hi. I'm a Firefox Android user. My Firefox version is 87. I want to suggest some good features for better Firefox surfing experience. Those are homepage buttons, availability of Firefox themes from Firefox Addon Store for Android, improvement of Firefox memory usage. Hope Firefox devs will consider adding those features in order to make Firefox better. Thanks for reading my suggestions!

Wšykne wótegrona (3)

thanks duc!

those are great ideas!

Those are all old features in old firefox. In recent updates, those features were removed and it makes the new firefox look too simple and plain.

Wót Đức Nguyễn změnjony

Hi

Thank you for your feedback, we really do appreciate it. If you wish to submit these ideas directly to our developers, you can do so at:

https://github.com/mozilla-mobile/fenix/issues/new?assignees=&labels=%F0%9F%8C%9F+feature+request&template=---feature-request.md&title=