Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pretraži podršku

Izbjegni prevare podrške. Nikad te nećemo tražiti da nas nazoveš, da nam pošalješ telefonski broj ili da podijeliš osobne podatke. Prijavi sumnjive radnje pomoću opcije „Prijavi zlouporabu”.

Saznaj više
Solved Arhivirano

Menu is missing in Galaxy tab 2.1 (GT-5110) using latest downloads.

Jaygandi

I have just downloaded and installed Firefox for Android latest version on my Galaxy tab 2.1. The menu at the bottom does not appear and I can't seem to access any of those features. Any suggestions.

I have just downloaded and installed Firefox for Android latest version on my Galaxy tab 2.1. The menu at the bottom does not appear and I can't seem to access any of those features. Any suggestions.
Pročitaj ovaj odgovor u kontekstu

Odabrano rješenje

Hi Thanks for your interest. I think I may have been expecting more features than what is shown. I am managing with the new beta version.

Svi odgovori (5)

Could you reinstall and check it out..

Just uninstalled old version and downloaded and installed version for GT-5110 still the same. No menu icon at bottom of screen. (Sorry my device is Galaxy Tab 2 10.1, not what I said above.)

could you provide the screenshot of that.

Hold Power + Menu button

I am a newbie at this Galaxy Tab. What is power+menu? Know where the power is? Where is the menu?

Odabrano rješenje

Hi Thanks for your interest. I think I may have been expecting more features than what is shown. I am managing with the new beta version.