Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Toś ta nitka jo se archiwěrowała. Pšosym stajśo nowe pšašanje, joli trjebaśo pomoc.
Archiwěrowany

Changed provider password TBird does not recognize new one

gavakian

I changed my AT&T/Yahoo password, Thunderbird (on my desktop & laptop) does not recognize new password. No problem with the email app on 3 other devices. AT&T support could not resolve. I am now using Yahoo mail (which recognizes new password) on my PCs but I prefer to use Thunderbird. I have uninstalled, reinstalled, removed and added my account. I get error msg: "sending password for user * did not succeed, mail server inbound att.net responded server error- try again later Hope you can help resolve, Thx

I changed my AT&T/Yahoo password, Thunderbird (on my desktop & laptop) does not recognize new password. No problem with the email app on 3 other devices. AT&T support could not resolve. I am now using Yahoo mail (which recognizes new password) on my PCs but I prefer to use Thunderbird. I have uninstalled, reinstalled, removed and added my account. I get error msg: "sending password for user * did not succeed, mail server inbound att.net responded server error- try again later Hope you can help resolve, Thx

Wšykne wótegrona (1)

Delete the old passwords in Options/Privacy & Security/Passwords/Saved Passwords, restart TB, and enter a secure mail key (which you create on the AT&T site) when prompted.

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1288812