Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Toś ta nitka jo se archiwěrowała. Pšosym stajśo nowe pšašanje, joli trjebaśo pomoc.
Rozwězany Archiwěrowany

Where can I download an offline installer for Firefox 78.0.2?

wrgarrett45

I need an offline installer for Firefox. Where can I download an offline installer for Firefox 78.0.2?

I need an offline installer for Firefox. Where can I download an offline installer for Firefox 78.0.2?

Wšykne wótegrona (2)

Wubrane rozwězanje

You can use this page:

https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/all/#product-desktop-release

Make sure to check each of the options to make sure you get the file you need for the target system.

See also: Custom installation of Firefox on Windows

Wót jscher2000 - Support Volunteer změnjony

Thank you very, very much!!