Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Toś ta nitka jo se archiwěrowała. Pšosym stajśo nowe pšašanje, joli trjebaśo pomoc.
Archiwěrowany

Autofill addresses/credit card info on iOS?

Anna

I'm trying to figure out how to use autofill for Firefox on iOS. Chrome and Safari both allow autofill -- but when I go through forms in Firefox on my iPhone, I don't get any suggestions, even if I put a few letters in. Ditto for credit card info.

I do get autofill suggestions when using Firefox on my mac.

Is there a way to enable this feature? Thanks.

I'm trying to figure out how to use autofill for Firefox on iOS. Chrome and Safari both allow autofill -- but when I go through forms in Firefox on my iPhone, I don't get any suggestions, even if I put a few letters in. Ditto for credit card info. I do get autofill suggestions when using Firefox on my mac. Is there a way to enable this feature? Thanks.

Wšykne wótegrona (1)

Unfortunately iOS FF doesn't have autofill for addresses and credit cards at the moment, only for passwords sand logins. but I'm sure it's being worked on.