Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Toś ta nitka jo se archiwěrowała. Pšosym stajśo nowe pšašanje, joli trjebaśo pomoc.
Archiwěrowany

The browser won't let me adjust the size of the paper I'm using for printing, it is formatted too long.

Flash

Anytime I try to print something from Firefox, the browser formats it to be narrow and EXTREMELY long, which is problematic because I have the paper size set to 8.5"x11", so all my printing is wonky. Please help! Thanks.

Anytime I try to print something from Firefox, the browser formats it to be narrow and EXTREMELY long, which is problematic because I have the paper size set to 8.5"x11", so all my printing is wonky. Please help! Thanks.

Wšykne wótegrona (1)

If the Margins are too wide, perhaps checking the Page Setup > Margins / Headers & Footers thru File > Page Setup would help.

Or see this KnowledgeBase article: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/fix-printing-problems-firefox

Wót the-edmeister změnjony