Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Toś ta nitka jo se archiwěrowała. Pšosym stajśo nowe pšašanje, joli trjebaśo pomoc.
Rozwězany Archiwěrowany

Sites won’t load on LTE

Rob Schlackman

I get a no internet connection message when using Firefox on an lte connection. WiFi is fine. But no sites load on lte while all other browsers are fine. Any ideas?

I get a no internet connection message when using Firefox on an lte connection. WiFi is fine. But no sites load on lte while all other browsers are fine. Any ideas?

Wšykne wótegrona (2)

Wubrane rozwězanje

Hi Rschlack, Let's make sure you have Cellular data enabled for Firefox.

  1. Go to Settings > Firefox.
  2. Enable Cellular Data.

Thanks very much. I wouln't have imagined that this would even be an option.