Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Toś ta nitka jo se archiwěrowała. Pšosym stajśo nowe pšašanje, joli trjebaśo pomoc.
Rozwězany Archiwěrowany

I'm not getting Facebook page notifications

justinhustles

I receive Facebook messenger notifications just fine, but don't get anything for Facebook page messages and I need them.

I receive Facebook messenger notifications just fine, but don't get anything for Facebook page messages and I need them.
Pśipowjesone fota wobrazowki

Wšykne wótegrona (2)

Wubrane rozwězanje

Hi justinhustles, I understand that you are not receiving Facebook notifications in your Firefox profile and the permissions are set for the site.

Please also check your Facebook notification settings: *https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=notifications

To make sure it is not a corrupt profile issue check these troubleshooting steps: How to fix preferences that won't save

Did that help?

Notifications are enabled on Facebook and they have saved in Firefox. I dont know why its not working for the page