Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Toś ta nitka jo se archiwěrowała. Pšosym stajśo nowe pšašanje, joli trjebaśo pomoc.
Archiwěrowany

I suddenly can 't recieve any mails anymore from my gmail account in thunderbird. I still can see may mails in gmail. Sending emails from thunderbrid is no prob

annpeter

I recieve mails in gmail, not in thunderbird. It suddently stopped. Sending emails is no problem. Can you please send me in detail the steps I can try (with printscreens please)

I recieve mails in gmail, not in thunderbird. It suddently stopped. Sending emails is no problem. Can you please send me in detail the steps I can try (with printscreens please)

Wšykne wótegrona (1)