Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Toś ta nitka jo se archiwěrowała. Pšosym stajśo nowe pšašanje, joli trjebaśo pomoc.
Archiwěrowany

Firefox crashes

Edu10Mozilla

Crash report appears when opening the browser. I can't send report with mistakes and several crash report windows appear when I press the Send Report button. Browser never opens. Crash ID: bp-26828d91-7ff8-4930-b1f4-48c252161216

Crash report appears when opening the browser. I can't send report with mistakes and several crash report windows appear when I press the Send Report button. Browser never opens. Crash ID: bp-26828d91-7ff8-4930-b1f4-48c252161216

Wšykne wótegrona (1)

Product Firefox Release Channel release Version 50.1.0 Build ID 20161208153507 OS Windows 10 OS Version 10.0.14393

Signature: chtbrkg.dll@0x1c3e1

chtbrkg.dll = Internet Download Manager integration = Adware

This is for Sumo's Related Bugs 1290403 NEW --- Crash in chtbrkg.dll@0x2e1f0


You may have ad / mal-ware. Further information can be found in the Troubleshoot Firefox issues caused by malware article.

Run most or all of the listed malware scanners. Each works differently. If one program misses something, another may pick it up.