Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Toś ta nitka jo se archiwěrowała. Pšosym stajśo nowe pšašanje, joli trjebaśo pomoc.
Rozwězany Archiwěrowany

I have bookmarks in my unsorted bookmark folder that I cant delete

viffer61

If I click on the bookmarks icon, then right click on "Unsorted Bookmarks", it shows nothing, However, if I click on Show All Bookmarks -> Unsorted Bookmarks, I can see two bookmarks, that only display a name (no tag or location) - and whatever I try I can't delete them

If I click on the bookmarks icon, then right click on "Unsorted Bookmarks", it shows nothing, However, if I click on Show All Bookmarks -> Unsorted Bookmarks, I can see two bookmarks, that only display a name (no tag or location) - and whatever I try I can't delete them

Wšykne wótegrona (2)

Wubrane rozwězanje

You can check for problems with the places.sqlite database (bookmarks and history) in the Firefox profile folder.

See also:

If the Places Maintenance extension can't repair the places.sqlite database then remove all places.sqlite file in the Firefox profile folder to make Firefox rebuild the places.sqlite database from the most recent JSON backup in the bookmarkbackups folder.

  • keep a backup copy of places.sqlite in case a new places.sqlite database has to be created

You can use this button to go to the current Firefox profile folder:

Perfect - thanks very much. God rid of the unwanted entries.