Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Toś ta nitka jo se archiwěrowała. Pšosym stajśo nowe pšašanje, joli trjebaśo pomoc.
Rozwězany Archiwěrowany

How do I add trusted sites to internet options?

Britnyefryfogle

I need to add my school websites as "trusted site" so I can access my student portal. You can do this easily on internet explorer by going to tools, internet options, trusted sites. However, bc I have Windows 8, I have to go through firefox. Help!

I need to add my school websites as "trusted site" so I can access my student portal. You can do this easily on internet explorer by going to tools, internet options, trusted sites. However, bc I have Windows 8, I have to go through firefox. Help!

Wšykne wótegrona (1)

Wubrane rozwězanje

Hi Britnyefryfogle

Sorry for this. At this moment, are you able to access the students portal? If no, what error do you get?

Also add a screenshot if you can.

Standing by.

Michael