Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Toś ta nitka jo se archiwěrowała. Pšosym stajśo nowe pšašanje, joli trjebaśo pomoc.
Rozwězany Archiwěrowany

Firefox crashes when I open my fifth (or more) tab

cuicksilver

I routinely keep about 3-4 tabs open and when I click to open a new tab with a specific page, whether it's a link from a Google search, Pandora, or a link to another site, Firefox keeps crashing (though Google seems to open fine every time). I have version 37.0.2.

Recent crash report: https://crash-stats.mozilla.com/report/index/9e1774db-98f1-432b-b06e-ad68c2150421

I routinely keep about 3-4 tabs open and when I click to open a new tab with a specific page, whether it's a link from a Google search, Pandora, or a link to another site, Firefox keeps crashing (though Google seems to open fine every time). I have version 37.0.2. Recent crash report: https://crash-stats.mozilla.com/report/index/9e1774db-98f1-432b-b06e-ad68c2150421

Wót cuicksilver změnjony

Wšykne wótegrona (2)

The crash report you posted is a crash in adobe flash player. Try the steps outlined at http://kb.mozillazine.org/Flash#Troubleshooting

Wubrane rozwězanje

Thank you user293. I tried various suggestions on there and none seemed to work although deleting my cache and cookies helped temporarily. Then I realized I hadn't turned my computer off in days, I powered it down for the night and everything seems to be working fine now (I feel like a perfect idiot, trust me). Thanks again.