Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Toś ta nitka jo se archiwěrowała. Pšosym stajśo nowe pšašanje, joli trjebaśo pomoc.
Archiwěrowany

How to fix nss3.dll Entry point not found error?

jwb6658

When I start firefox I receive the following error window:

'The procedure entry point PK11_PubDerive could not be located in the dynamic link library nss3.dll.'

When I start firefox I receive the following error window: 'The procedure entry point PK11_PubDerive could not be located in the dynamic link library nss3.dll.'

Wšykne wótegrona (4)

Hello,

Uninstall Firefox from the Windows Control Panel > Programs and Features, and delete the Firefox folder from your Program Files as well:

  • C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox ; or
  • C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox

Reinstalling Firefox after downloading a fresh copy from the official Mozilla servers:

Wót CoryMH změnjony

I've tried uninstalling completely and deleting all folders inside Program Files using the automatic installer as well as the offline installer. I tried using the XULRunner nss3.dll but it does not include all necessary functions to run Firefox.

The clean reinstall persists the issue which makes me think there may be an issue with the final nss3.dll binary.

Well...I see inside pk11pub.h that the prototype exists for PK11_PubDerive(). The function is written in pk11skey.c.

Now is it compiled and working properly in the final binary?? I'm no developer so I can't verify this.. any help would be appreciated.