Why do you think this is windows 10? Its win 11 ...
Mozila thinks my OS is win 10, its not, its win 11
Mozila thinks my OS is win 10, its not, its win 11
I believe with Update 154,0 my thunderbird has been freezing up. I can't see, to compress files or select some folders. After a few minutes everything freezes up. 21 AUGU… (Lesen Sie mehr)
I believe with Update 154,0 my thunderbird has been freezing up. I can't see, to compress files or select some folders. After a few minutes everything freezes up. 21 AUGUST 2026
[redacted] @gmail.com
/edit: unlocked as other was made as duplicate.
Re: Betterbird saving address book
I want to back up my address book, but it will not let only do the complete backup as a zip file.
Running Win10, all the sudden I'm getting Not Responding messages, failures to connect to server, and slow deleting of emails. I tried everything: uninstalling/reinstalli… (Lesen Sie mehr)
Running Win10, all the sudden I'm getting Not Responding messages, failures to connect to server, and slow deleting of emails. I tried everything: uninstalling/reinstalling; running on troubleshooting mode; checking compatibility. Nothing works. Any ideas?
Thank you
I get this dozens of times in a session. As far as I can tell it doesn't affect performance. I found a solution about using notification-daemon for Ubuntu from 4 years … (Lesen Sie mehr)
I get this dozens of times in a session. As far as I can tell it doesn't affect performance. I found a solution about using notification-daemon for Ubuntu from 4 years ago that doesn't apply to Slackware. I like to eliminate error reports. I don't even know what this means. Knowing would be great, even if I can't stop it. Just eliminating the error report, if it's harmless, would be nice.
Printing from Thunderbird since version 154.0 on Windows 11 produces only blank pages. Printing from other programs works fine. Has anybody solved this problem?
I posted a question on this forum that I want to delete. I can't find a way to do that. Is there some way to do it? This question isn't really about performance" of T… (Lesen Sie mehr)
I posted a question on this forum that I want to delete. I can't find a way to do that. Is there some way to do it? This question isn't really about performance" of T-bird, but about this forum but I was required to make a selection. . . ..
Hi, I can't change the location from recommended in the Android built in VPN. When I press on location or recommended nothing happens. Any help appreciated Sorry to keep… (Lesen Sie mehr)
Hi, I can't change the location from recommended in the Android built in VPN. When I press on location or recommended nothing happens. Any help appreciated
Sorry to keep reposting but it keeps getting put in the desktop forum even through I select the Android forum!
only get Thunderbird in Trubelshot mode ??
I have Firefox vpn on my computer why not on my phone?
Using the Mozilla VPN, I select a location in the USA. After a few hours, my public IP address / location will be different than what I selected in the VPN app; for examp… (Lesen Sie mehr)
Using the Mozilla VPN, I select a location in the USA. After a few hours, my public IP address / location will be different than what I selected in the VPN app; for example, I select "San Francisco, CA" in the VPN, and a few hours later my email sign-in location (or using mylocation.org) is somewhere in India - that's not even in the list of locations we can select for the VPN. Is my VPN being hacked? I'm using Windows 11 with the latest update and the built-in Windows Security. On my android phone, the VPN location shows as 'Starkville, TN', which is also not on the VPN location select list.
This is observed on Pixel 9 Pro. Running Thunderbird v21 from F-Droid. Not sure if this is in the latest update, but if I select a message, the top of the screen (where w… (Lesen Sie mehr)
This is observed on Pixel 9 Pro. Running Thunderbird v21 from F-Droid.
Not sure if this is in the latest update, but if I select a message, the top of the screen (where we are notifications and battery level) turns into a black bar. This happens in, both, the unified mailbox and a specific mailbox.
Is this a bug or normal behaviour?
I use Win10 Firefox 153.0 x64 on my laptop, and any time I select a menu, the background is transparent, so I can't see the actual menu options, I have to guess what they… (Lesen Sie mehr)
I use Win10 Firefox 153.0 x64 on my laptop, and any time I select a menu, the background is transparent, so I can't see the actual menu options, I have to guess what they say when selecting them. Please either fix this, or tell me how to fix this.
Thunderbird 147.0esr Email arrives. I open it It has the usual 'view this thread' link I click that link waterfox opens all of my home pages.....not the email I have dis… (Lesen Sie mehr)
Thunderbird 147.0esr Email arrives. I open it It has the usual 'view this thread' link I click that link waterfox opens all of my home pages.....not the email I have disabled all add ons, in both thunderbird and waterfox....I have changed profile in waterfox & synced with firefox.
How can I get my microphone to work with Zoom?
I've uninstalled Firefox and reinstalled it and cleared the cache. And it's still either not linking to certain sites at all or not, opening them correctly or completely.… (Lesen Sie mehr)
I've uninstalled Firefox and reinstalled it and cleared the cache. And it's still either not linking to certain sites at all or not, opening them correctly or completely. I don't wanna spend any more time than necessary on this since i've tried various ways to fix the issue.. If you can help me, that would be great. I guess I could use chrome, but I have used firefox for years.And as a rule, haven't had any problems up until now.
Ich erhalte die Meldung "Nachrichten konnten nicht in die Mailbox-Datei geschrieben werden. Stellen Sie sicher, dass das Dateisystem Ihnen Schreibrechte einräumt und genü… (Lesen Sie mehr)
Ich erhalte die Meldung "Nachrichten konnten nicht in die Mailbox-Datei geschrieben werden. Stellen Sie sicher, dass das Dateisystem Ihnen Schreibrechte einräumt und genügend Speicherplatz zur Verfügung steht, um die Mailbox zu kopieren." Speicherplatz ist genügend vorhanden. Bis jetzt konnte ich meine Emails problemlos abholen. Bin erreichbar über Telefon [edited] oder Handy [edited phone#'s from community support forum]
Will this app affect my ability to play my games I make a lil cash
I have Windows 11 operating system on my Laptop, but when I order merchandise online via Paypal, I get notification stating my device was recognized and was using Windows… (Lesen Sie mehr)
I have Windows 11 operating system on my Laptop, but when I order merchandise online via Paypal, I get notification stating my device was recognized and was using Windows 10! I don't understand why this is happening. How do I fix this?