Fragen zum Thema werden angezeigt:
Fragen mit folgendem Schlagwort anzeigen:

unable to attach desktop files to outgoing emails when attachment function activated

when composing outbound email message ATTACH key is at top right hand corner of screen. If attachment is required and ATTCH key is clicked choice of File(s) or Webpage sh… (Lesen Sie mehr)

when composing outbound email message ATTACH key is at top right hand corner of screen. If attachment is required and ATTCH key is clicked choice of File(s) or Webpage shows. If File(s) option is clicked Home -File Explorer comes up from which required file can be selected. This function has recently ceased to work. How can I reactivate the ATTACH function? Please assist, thank you, Chris

Offen 3 2

Recurring Issue with Attachment Button in Thunderbird Desktop

Dear Support Team, I am facing a recurring issue with the Attachment button in the Thunderbird Desktop application for the past few days. When I click the Attachment butt… (Lesen Sie mehr)

Dear Support Team,

I am facing a recurring issue with the Attachment button in the Thunderbird Desktop application for the past few days.

When I click the Attachment button while composing an email, it does not respond or open the file selection window. However, I am able to attach files successfully by using drag and drop.

After some troubleshooting, I found that deleting the mail.compose.attach.dir preference from the Thunderbird Config Editor resolves the issue temporarily. Once I delete this preference, the Attachment button starts working normally again.

However, after some time, the same issue reappears, and I have to repeat the process of deleting mail.compose.attach.dir from the Config Editor.

Could you please advise on a permanent solution to prevent this issue from recurring? I would appreciate it if you could also let me know whether this is a known Thunderbird issue and if there is any recommended configuration change, update, or fix available.

Thank you for your assistance.

Offen 1

Thunderbird has stopped to include attachments via key. Only drag and drop function.

For years I have been attaching message files, pics., etc. by clicking the Attach button and browsing to the target. Now I have to drag and drop the attachments as the A… (Lesen Sie mehr)

For years I have been attaching message files, pics., etc. by clicking the Attach button and browsing to the target. Now I have to drag and drop the attachments as the Attach click is useless.

Offen 1

A problem with sending attachments with an email

Good morning, I am requesting assistance for a recent problem I have encountered sending attachments with email messages I am sending. There is no problem with sending t… (Lesen Sie mehr)

Good morning,

I am requesting assistance for a recent problem I have encountered sending attachments with email messages I am sending. There is no problem with sending the message itself. And have noticed no problems with receiving messages. When I attempt to send an attachment with a message I am sending, a click on the "attach" icon in the upper right-hand corner of the email screen, provides no response. I didn't notice a problem with this function in past weeks.

I appreciate your assistance. Thank you.

Tom Macciaro

Offen 1

Can't add attachment to email message

I can't get an attachment to an email message. When I select the 'attach' button, nothing happens. I recently cloned my C: drive and am concerned that something didn't ge… (Lesen Sie mehr)

I can't get an attachment to an email message. When I select the 'attach' button, nothing happens. I recently cloned my C: drive and am concerned that something didn't get cloned properly

Offen 4 2 10

Unable to attach a document to a return email

I received an email and when I responded to that I need to attach a document. I was unable to attach it. I went to another email and it also would not attach any document… (Lesen Sie mehr)

I received an email and when I responded to that I need to attach a document. I was unable to attach it. I went to another email and it also would not attach any document???

Offen 2 1

Thunderbird "Attach" button nor yellow attach bar reminder functioning.

Just recently, the "Attach" button in the top right corner of emails in Thunderbird has stopped working. You can click it but it will not open a window to select a file t… (Lesen Sie mehr)

Just recently, the "Attach" button in the top right corner of emails in Thunderbird has stopped working. You can click it but it will not open a window to select a file to attach. Similarly, the yellow reminder bar will not allow attachments to be selected.

However, it is still possible to attach a file by dragging and dropping from an open older in Windows Explorer.

The version of Thunderbird I am running is Thunderbird 153.4.0esr (64-bit) [showing as up to date] running on OS Windows 11 Home Version 25H2.

I tried removing the button and then reinstating it (a fix suggested online) but this had no affect. I also checked in properties that the Run as Administrator box was not ticked.

Another fix suggested on line was to rename the file xulstore.json as xulstore.json.old, but this did not solve the problem either.

Any help in solving this problem would be appreciated. Thanks.

Gelöst 2 4

Thunderbird Email senden mit Anhang funktioniert nicht mehr

Seit kurzen kann ich beim senden einer Nachricht keinen Anhang mehr hinzufügen, es öffnet sich kein Auswahlfenster mehr, was am 8.09.26 das letzte mal noch funktionierte.… (Lesen Sie mehr)

Seit kurzen kann ich beim senden einer Nachricht keinen Anhang mehr hinzufügen, es öffnet sich kein Auswahlfenster mehr, was am 8.09.26 das letzte mal noch funktionierte. Weder über die Büroklammer, noch übers Menü Datei-Anhängen-Datei(en). Es passiert einfach Nichts.

In der Update-Chronik sehe ich am 19.09.26 ein Update auf 153.1.1esr !? Habe deshalb das neueste Update 153.4.0esr heruntergeladen und installiert, aber ohne Erfolg.

Hat jemand ne Idee? Ausgerechnet jetzt wo ich in den nächsten Tagen die Funktion dringend bräuchte...

Vielen Dank

Gelöst 2 1